Genetator fumes kills wedding 15 wedding guest in Imo, and left almost 17 unconscious

0

At least 15 people have been killed and 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a wedding in Umuomuma Mbieri, IMO state.

The victims who were majority guest from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.

A generator was powdered on for them and it was a place in the kitchen, while the doors and windows of their room were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here